Following the success of last year’s Christmas dinner UCL Conservative Society has decided to host another this year.
The 2009 Society Christmas Dinner will be Tuesday 15th December and the cost is £16.25 for a 4 course meal. You must book by Tuesday 1st December. Pay online at this link here Please email the Society with your name and selections from the choices below.
* Broccolli & Cheddar Soup (v)- With baguette & butter
* Cheery Tomato and Asparagus Tart (v)- With dressed leaves
* Chicken Liver Pate- With cranberry, baguette & butter
* Prawn Cocktail- Prawn with seafood dressing, bread & butter
* Roast Turkey
* Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding
* Peppered Pork Loin with pepper sauce
* Salmon Provencale with tomato & basil sauce
* Wensleydale & Red Onion Pie (v) with vegetarian gravy
**All main courses are served with roasted and mashed potatoes, sprouts,
broccoli and carrots
* Christmas Pudding with brandy sauce
* Profiteroles topped with chocolate sauce and cream
* Ice Cream (a selection of ice creams with wafers)
* Cheese Board A selection of cheeses with biscuits and sticky onion
Coffee & Minced Pies
Feel free to dress as festive as you like and we hope to see you there to enjoy the festive spirit with us!